1. AUPC is owned and run by concert piano technicians. This is our trade, our profession.
2. We’re not general music retailers, we don’t sell guitars, flutes, music stands, keyboards or anything else. Our focus is on pianos, meaning you’re getting the best and most knowledgeable advice possible.
3. The team at AUPC personally selects EVERY piano. No other NZ piano retailer does this.
4. We have by far the biggest stock of pre-owned immaculate used pianos in NZ. More models, more variety, more choice!!
5. AUPC pianos are in near new condition, but around half the new price.
6. Your AUPC piano is set up and maintained by the same team who prepare pianos for the great pianists who perform with the Auckland Philharmonia, NZSO, the Fazioli Concert Series, etc.
7. AUPC clients get the best ongoing technical back up service available.
8. Every piano we sell is meticulously serviced by us prior to sale.
9. AUPC pianos come with a genuine warranty which we personally monitor and action should the need arise.
10. If a client decides to upgrade their AUPC upright for one of our grands, if still in great condition, we’ll take it back in part exchange for the full retail purchase price.